View Single Post
Thread: [Official] Market Outreach
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
Could you explain in more detail what you want changed?

C) All TC sales must be documented in the Verified TC seller's thread in the Toricredits board within 12 hours of the sale being made. Sellers who fail to document their sales within this allotted time period will receive immediate account suspension.
.....note: NO TC SALES CAN BE MADE IF A THREAD IS NOT OPEN AND VERIFIED BY A MODERATOR. SELLERS FOUND MAKING SALES BEFORE THEIR THREADS ARE APPROVED WILL HAVE THEIR ACCOUNTS SUSPENDED.

in my opinion this rule should be adjusted a tiny bit based on the circumstance. in jojo's situation while i agree this sort of thing shouldn't be allowed to happen all the time it will probably end up happening again, and as you have shown by unbanning him agree that maybe it wasn't the best way to go about it. if by the off chance someone genuinely accidentally makes a sale without realizing their thread is down they should at most have their seller verification taken away. i'm shocked that this wasn't already part of the rules, and if you're willing to unban jojo for it i think it only makes sense to include something like this in the rules for the future so no one thinks you're playing favorites by unbanning him when the next person will get the ban treatment.
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify