View Single Post
toribash history feels really personal. i joined in 2011 but dont have that many memories of that year, other than like playing judo in public lobbies

whenever i think of 2012 im reminded of that one zombie vs vampire event where players were automatically assigned orc (zombie) or vampire (vampire) forces after losing to a player that was participating in the event
2013-15 i can only think of the brazilian clans (no mercy, void, neon new times, infinity, undead, hidden), the drama surrounding them and all the fun that was had
in the later years i was exposed to the horrors of the toribash community so i dont think the memories are as innocent and pleasant, but there was that clan battle royale event in like 2017 that was pretty good -- only official clans allowed and if you lost your clan got killed
-----
actually the one thing i can think of from 2011 is that sometimes i'd spend several minutes watching all of the stock replays and i'd be so impressed by dexter's stuff, as well as oblivion's self spar, as mentioned itt earlier. it boggled my mind back then, seemed unreal
Last edited by Arctic; Mar 29, 2024 at 03:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???