View Single Post
Thanks epoch. This replay was primarily a result of me attempting to try and learn new tech, my setups aren't really something that I've payed much attention to in the past and I'm looking to improve them in the current, in this replay my primary focus was to improve my cheat tech and to maximize the height and rotation i get from the launch as i felt as though my previous cheat tech had issues that decreased the power of the movement and overall was just more inefficient than what i am trying to learn, its a WIP and I'm just trying to see what is most effective. As for the tuck, that was just a resultant of me extending everything and messing around and is not how i normally initiate any sort of tuck. My setups are probably the worst in this replay and I've just got to pay more attention and focus on improving my horrendous looking setups as to improve the aesthetics of my replays and be more efficient with my movements in general.
-----
Back at it again with a new replay, i tried heavily focusing on the setups and timing as per epoch's advice and kept trying new things.
Attached Files
9_TheDestroyer -T-.rpl (1.65 MB, 0 views)
Last edited by sma1; Apr 15, 2024 at 05:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump