While Nuthug is definitely more well known for his pioneering in realism, he's also the forerunner for a lot of modern takes on ukebashing. He was one of the earlier people to test out replay hacking, and he made occasional forays into ukebashing. As far as I remember, he never made anything particularly long, but his work was memorable in how it looked so effortless. The way he controlled the ragdoll made it look like he wasn't controlling it all at key moments, so it looked like it was moving on it's own.

I know Nuthug was who I looked up to when I started taking single player seriously. If I describe myself as a jack of all trades, master of none, Nuthug was the master of all trades. Most of my work was done in either imitation of or as internal competition against Nuthug's replays. Any single player competition he entered, I would enter to try to beat him. In my mind, he's as prolific to ukebashing as ChezDa, worthy of being recognized as a player who birthed a paradigm of replay making.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games