View Single Post
Ign: simga
Information about me: I am 14 but don't worry I'm not an annoying little kid, my name is Edwin and I enjoy playing basketball, I also like sparing and my favorite mods are Abd, Mushu, Xspar. I live in the united states, florida and if there is any clan meetings or something where we have to get on mics I can do that.
Discord: Shisui Uchiha#1020
How active am i: I am pretty active on the forums and in game I can participate in almost any war and I will be on almost every day.
What are my former clans: I was in a couple of clans for my few years playing I was on heartless/ares(the same clan just had a name change), FC(Fight club) and a few others the reason I changed is because they died and I was losing interest in the game but I'm back and will stay active.
Why do I want to join pew: I want to join pew because I feel like this clan has a lot of potential I have seen some of the people in the clan and I feel like I could get along and I'd be a really good fit to the group. The clan is heading in a good direction and the leaders are nice chill people.
I am pretty skilled at Abd I am a very loyal person I will never switch or change clans no matter what I will never give you a reason to kick me and I will be respectful to everyone.
I will be in as many wars as I am allowed to be in it doesn't matter what kind of mod that it is in I am a pretty well-rounded individual so I can play basically any mod.
Any other information you need to know: I am in middle school 8th grade so sometimes I won't be able to get on but I will try to get on as much as possible but I might have to deal with a lot of homework and things like that.
I want to let you know I am thankful for this opportunity and I will stay in touch.
Attached Files
get him.rpl (35.9 KB, 8 views)
01flame .rpl (1.08 MB, 7 views)
let go.rpl (63.2 KB, 4 views)
deez nuts.rpl (426.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Atreus; Oct 7, 2018 at 10:51 AM.
Your favorite person to hate on
#ComeBackSlime