View Single Post
Originally Posted by Bane205 View Post
Introduction

Uh, Hey Ahmad. I know you remember me, but i'd like to make a application to prove you to that im worthy to be in your clan. So... let's get started! I'ma just list my information for my introduction if that's okay with you.
Discord User - TheGreenUnknown#0954
Name - Chase
Age - 15
GMT - -5
Activity - 7/10
Date - 10/8/2018
Now let's get to the good stuff. So.. I'm good at drawing and I've been playing this game since 2014. Although, i've been forgetting the passwords to most of my accounts but AH! I've wrote my password in my notes . Let's see the mods I play? Easy, I play Aikido, ABD, and sometimes I'll be playing xspar with some beautiful shaders on! Now before you deny this app, let me tell the truth of something... I used to be a clan hopper, really because i didn't now anybody and the clan would die out fast. I used to be very impatient but now i'm not. So, i'll be waiting for a response of this application Ahamad.

-------------------------------------------------------------
How Will You Help PewPew and Why Do You Want To Join?

Great question! I just realised im lonely.. answering a question I made.. Well anyways let me tell you. I will help PewPew by being in every war I can. So say if im at home at I hear a war is starting on toribash. Let's just say you'd see a user named Bane205 in your server in about 3 seconds. Cause I don't play that war skippin' shit. I would also help out PewPew by working shifts. Say if someone had to go to bed and some applications came in. Well i could just go on the recruitment page and see their requirements and deny or accept. Pretty Simple. This section might not seem like a lot. But typing all of this in almost a hour kinda makes me work. This took less time though than it took me to make my first correct step in running on spars or parkour! One more reason why I wanna join is because Ahmad is my old, old friend and that would be very disrespectful if i didn't even try to rejoin his clan that I got "accidently inactivity kicked out of" and I want to show that i'm loyal to my friends and everybody in my community. Alright, NEXT!

Replays Buddy Boi?

Oof. Alright, let me tell you something about my replays, I'ma explain it all! I have no replays, well I do but there is nothing good about them. I had very good replays in way back of the old days but my laptop had fully resetted and I stopped playing toribash and I was done. So.. I know this might be a big let down but don't worry. At least i didn't waste 4 minutes of your time reading this.. unless I did then i'm very sorry. That's my application for Ya!

Your English is not that good but I will give you a chance, your application is accepted but you will be a trial which means you still have to prove yourself.