I do agree that there is real
racism still prominent in this country.
It's my bad that I just assumed that racism
doesn't exist based off my life experiences alone.

It's just that people get so upset about that
ONE word when literally half the people that use it on
a daily basis don't really mean to be racist or hateful.
I think there was an article I saw about a Bob Marley filter on Snapchat that
turned the faces of white people black and people tried to say that it resembled
blackface from the old Jim Crow days. I think that is just ridiculous.
If Bob Marley was a colored male himself they should keep the filter the same way because
it doesn't mean anything racist at all it just looks like Bob Marley's face.

Literally if they made a filter of someone like Lady Gaga or some shit I doubt there would
be that much of an outrage. Speaking of Mob mentality. I seriously despise the Netflix show
"Dear White People". Like we're at a point in time where we want to move away from racism
and then we have this show where it points out every single "white" stereotype and makes
fun of them. If we keep acknowledging stereotypes and that we should be upset about the other race
there is no way that we can move on from racism at least in my opinion. It's honestly retarded when
people think that white people are more "privileged" because of their skin color. If a white man makes more money than a black man it doesn't mean the white man is more "privileged". We all get the same rights. Life isn't fair. Not everyone wins in the end and it's not because of someone's skin color.

I really hope people realize that pulling the race card doesn't help anything.