Toribash
For me single kick is not enough ...
add something ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Ruki View Post
Kaszanas. You should read first posts.

You must rate only if you post a replay ?
At least, that's what I thought. :o
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Ok, Ill try to make a spin right there when it lands on its feet crouched and use the momentum of my arms to push myself to the legs. Ill try to do that. When I have it done Ill post it back here.

Edit: Holy Crap!! Everyone look at Zalmoxis post counts! And his join date!! He is a beast! 7k posts your crazy bro, lol

Replay: Just set this up edited. Version2 (Is this better?)
Attached Files
#Just set this Up. v2.rpl (201.1 KB, 33 views)
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I made most of them from the old Essence "10k post thread" and the rest mostly from marketing ( hence my 2 mil+ stuff etc) ;p

I loved the first hit and the second one, although the way you kept your hands in the air for the 2nd boom was funny to say the least ;p. Another thing I disliked was the landing there, it looked rather rushed and unstylish.

9/10

And here's my latest parkour replay on the all new and best parkour city mods ( err mod). I loved my batman pose there the most xD
Attached Files
Parkour_City_D.tbm (2.2 KB, 18 views)
8/10

I didnt like some parts, overall it was good.

Opener Competition 33 Replay!!!:
Attached Files
Oc33 - SunRise.rpl (200.6 KB, 17 views)
Nice one. I like the spinny splitkick. It was stylish and powerful (obviously, since Uke squealed like a pig). The boom looked great too. My only critique is the part following that boom. Although you pretty much had the pose done you went all stiff and boring. IMHO it would've looked x10 better if you used the flow or something to get into that pose. But hey, it looked great nonetheless.

As for me, I'm starting to slowly crawl out of my shell of replay "rusty"-ness.
Attached Files
the kill.rpl (109.3 KB, 22 views)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
The things I didnt like in this replay were:
-The pose
-Second kick ( Wasnt accurate )

The rest of it was cool and smexyy~

8/10

Is this better?
Attached Files
0c33 - SunRise Verion2.rpl (230.9 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by BioEx; Jul 7, 2011 at 02:38 AM.
Quite nice replay, the first two kick had a good flow but were a bit trivial (especially the first one).
Can't notice too many flaws since it's just a short combo,
perhaps you look a bit stiff during the pose and the pose itself can be improved

----
Attached Files
#Pulse_Fancy Burritos Rampage.rpl (481.8 KB, 49 views)
Long gone