Ranking
Well, it's a tough one to predict this season.

France has a really stacked squad this season, full of young talents and experienced players ranging from the likes of Pogba to Benzema. They are one of the main contenders.

Italy has a rather solid looking squad but I don't think they'll get past the quarter finals.

Germany has considerably gotten weaker since last year. They have the hottest prospects, but I can't see them winning it. The German choking curse is too strong. If they get matched against Italy, they're guaranteed out.

Spain has also considerably gotten weaker. Their tiki-taka engine trio of Xavi/Busquets/Iniesta isn't as good as it used to be. Xavi is a shadow of his former self, Iniesta is still an amazing player but he hasn't looked like himself this season. Spain's strike force is a joke. The blueprint to beat tiki-taka has been laid out and they won't get very far.

England: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh god hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha

Belgium is one of the serious contenders imo, they have a stacked squad all around with the likes of Eden Hazard, Romelu Lukaku, Thibaut Courtois, Vincent Kompany, and Kevin De Bruyne. I just can't see them losing easily. They're a very young team, so you can expect them to be fearless.

Brazil are the favorites. It's in their home country, and they have a squad full of incredibly talented youngsters who are all potential future superstars like Neymar/Oscar

Argentina are another serious contender. They're a team full of very experienced players, and the possible best of all time Lionel Messi. I'm not sure if they'll choke or not.

Portugal are not a serious contender in my opinion.

Japan/Columbia will be the dark horses in the competition. They both have fairly solid teams with only one or two big name players. Japan boasts the likes of Kagawa/Honda, whereas Columbia has Falcao/Jackson Martinez

Brazil is probably going to win. If not, my second and third choices are France/Belgium. I'd love for Japan/Columbia to make a deep run though.
Hoss.
I was honestly thinking Belgium would be pretty good this year but knowing my luck any team I support ends up failing miserably. So probably Spain or some other team I hate will win .
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
I was honestly thinking Belgium would be pretty good this year but knowing my luck any team I support ends up failing miserably. So probably Spain or some other team I hate will win .

They have Januzaj right?

For me i think Germany will win.
But I want Italy win this one.
BALO-BALO-BALO-TELLI-TELLI-TELLI

Btw, who wants to make Football Organization with me?
Killjoys, make some noise!
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Portugal are not a serious contender in my opinion.

portugal is a decent competitor, they just dont seem to give many shits lol
oh yeah
Russia was really great on the last european champship so i will consider with them atleast to top 8 but dunno actually spain, brasil,germany
I forgot about Belgium. They're definitely big contenders this season.

Goalkeeper: Courtois.
Young gk with massive potential. Kept 20 clean sheets at Atletico Madrid this season. Looks like he's going back to Chelsea next season too.

Defence: Kompany, Van Buyten, Vermaelan and Vertonghen.
The most experienced area of the team. Belgian's defence will be hard to beat.

Midfield: Witsel, Dembele, De Bruyne and Fellaini.
Probably the weakest area, due to the fact that a couple of players have been out of form this season (Fellaini, De Bruyne, etc.)

Forwards: Mirallas, Chadli, Hazard, Mertens, Januzaj and Lukaku.
Strongest area. A lot of young prospects and well-known faces.

Yeah, Belgian have a good chance.

As for Portugal, they have a few good players and one very good player (don't need to say his name), but I doubt they'll get far.
Korea, because they have the highest chance of spouting ridiculous hair. Next level mind games right here son.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games