Ranking
If it ever breaks send me a message on IRC or something and I'll fix it.
:D
It should have a menu that you can know who u ignored
"Imagination Is More Powerful than Knowledge"
[Friend:Lobanja , Soreley , Rzmaster , ] [Enemy: Mcnuggets , ]
Indeed, i agree with what AleksxP is saying, maybe an in-game command such as "/ignore list" would be an excellent feature.
Wow nice script, I have been looking for this all my toribash life hehe.

It would be nice to see the ignore list in-game meanwhile you can do it manually in the script folder

Cheers
Originally Posted by lildonger View Post
when you ignore someone, can they still see your messages?

Yes.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
I kind of doesn't work on the new version or it's just that I'm retarded ?

Seems to work on the current Steam released version.

This kind of feature should really be included in the game at some point. Less reports and complaints about in-game chat/em/pm related issues; win win situation.

Seeing new "0day" players leave rooms, which appear to happen often imo; because of instant harassment, racism, and obnoxious "u-mad-butthurt-breh?" attitude from seemingly established players (who's well aware of the rules?), is a sad sight.

And if that offends them, few would bother going to the forum, or even look for one, to check for a solution like this script, since Search is even disabled for newbies (only offered for payment?). And doing an Uninstall, early on, is far easier than making a report with screenshots included.

I installed this script to avoid the noise of 3 other players arguing among themselves, and i had to google to find it...
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Sep 4, 2015 at 02:44 AM.