Ranking
Hello guy's, My name is Isaiah. I am 16 years old. My birthday is June 11th, 1998. I am 6'5" and I play basketball. I am an artist. I am a Black belt in Toribash. My alt account is xClumsy- Brown belt. I am good at Mushu mods and Akkido mods. I was once in the clan dark on my alt account. I left because one of the members was racist and I got mad at him then I got banned for flaming :/ Probably not a good thing to put in an app but I was standing up for something I believe in. You need me because I can be an active member of the clan, help in clan wars maybe even the leauge. I have some TC not much I can help member's that need 5k-10k. I am a very nice a generous person if you are on my good side. It takes a lot not to be. I like being friendly and talking to people. I need to be apart of something because I am home schooled and sometimes I get lonely. So this clan will also help me. Thank you for reading.
-PaidInFull
"Don't hate someone you cannot imitate."-AgentSonic
haha. freeform,exactly what i want. neutral.
because you are still new and one of us need to test you ingame
Well, I've met you in your alt acc, and as far as I remember, you were being a d*** to someone, sorry, but I don't want that kind of behavior in Vibe, chill down and try again sometime.
Wolololololo
Hello members of Vibe, my name is Sledgren and today I will be explaining why I want to join Vibe.

Well to start off I will give a quick back round of my toribash life. I originally played on an account named kerrster, but changed to this one early 2014. I am currently a 5th dan black belt, and have a lot of clan experience. From yellow to black belt, I was in around 3-4 clans. (I was a previous member of Vibe, too!). Once I was a black belt, I made (Bomb). I was the leader there for 9 months, but left due to issues in the clan and a lack of leadership on my part. Next, I went to Idle/ICE for a few months. Sadly, they recently died. So now I turn to Vibe once again, but why?

To start off I am great friends with the leader Sparkyau. It would be really cool to be clan mates with you again, and now I come back to you with something you can benefit off of. I have a lot more experience as a player, and can offer skills in war. I have a lot of clan experience, as a leader none the less. My clan Bomb failed an official application as well. I am willing to help you guys achieve official next time with experience and expertise as a previous leader of a clan.

Thanks for reading guys, hope you consider me as your next Vibe member.
Thank you sparky! Also my skype is sledge704 if anyone wants to add me to get to know me more before voting.
Game experience, clan experience, forum activity, and a freeform app, guys like you make my life easy :'3 big green Yes for you, and basically, welcome to the crew :')
Wolololololo