Toribash
Original Post
[REQ] get up, you lazy bum!
I think a lua script, where you press a key and the player selected would get back on his feet, should be made!
So many times have i tried, only to end up with him standing up cross-legged. I ask for this because (& yes i know it kills the fun of disses) Im a player who, don't really try to do all that, flippy-kick in the crotch, kinda stuff. I just play to... well, play.
And if one leg is missing he could try to get up, but fall.
And a script that lets you change the amount of force when flexing and stuff.
That is all.

RAGE... NEED MORE, RAGE!... SHOW ME YOUR
RAGE!!!!
There are mods, like the throwing ax mod, that apply force somehow to keep the player on his feet. If you fall, it's easy to get back up :P As far as I know it's impossible to make an LUA script that will make tori stand up intact. And it'll be too complicated. You don't know if he falls on his back, side, face, etc, and most of the time if it was made he would stand up upside down.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
well maybe a script that applies upwards force on your torso on keypress or something, but i wont make it seeing as it'll make glitchy replays and it probably wont be used.

ps. Spongebob is win.
:D
good point.
what about the second one? i have not seen it on the forums, and im sure its doable

-draws a beard on Spongebobs face, with the magic pencil-
Last edited by DoddleBob; Jun 15, 2008 at 11:02 PM.

RAGE... NEED MORE, RAGE!... SHOW ME YOUR
RAGE!!!!
Change the amount of force?

*is thinking*

Impossible for every single joint. You can make it so that your feet and fists go faster by applying force with a key press, or go slower by force going inwards, but there are flaws... again, too strong of a force and it'll either implode or shoot off your arm/leg.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.