Originally Posted by sir View Post
Woah, easy here. No need to throw a temper tantrum.

You likely had login data entered in your game client for years now, so it didn't throw a login screen each time when it failed to connect and assumed you're offline. Now you reinstalled the game (by deleting your game folder and installing the game anew, I assume), so you no longer have a valid login data file there - which triggers login screen to appear on every game launch.

tb_login.dat looks like this:
user username
pass password
For 4.95, it's likely supposed to be located in your Toribash folder.

[email protected] are placeholder emails used for new accounts when you register without specifying your own email. Yes, they're not real. To add a real email, use User Control Panel (https://forum.toribash.com/profile.php?do=editprofile).

Well I just registered this account to remind you that you don't read so well. Because of that password change being sent to the toribash servers, it means I couldn't log in again (as I said). Also, the fact that I was banned, numerous times by one of your reject mods means what exactly?

Go ask that guy about that. It's ironic, considering I've played like 200-300k games, I explained why Toribash has certain kinds of collision detection/constraint solver problems, made some mods to prove that, shit, recommended that replay speed thing (and many other unimplemented improvements and fixes). Like when joints become invulnerable after being fractured. That's retarded. You would think something fractured is more easily dismembered. But hey. Logic.

Like I would explain to the Toribash Next dev team that they have to write their own constraint solving (it's kinda easy btw), or at least set up explicit fixed distance (pin) constraints, like for joints (especially contact with ground) and shit like that, coz I coded physics for about a decade. But alas, I am unable to convey these messages, coz I don't believe in them. They're incompetent.

So yeah, I can't log in again. I have like 5 accounts banned by the same [snip], btw (based on his own idiot bullshit, btw).
Last edited by sir; Apr 16, 2021 at 01:55 PM.