View Single Post
Thread: [Community] Community Outreach
i think we should have like a coolest player of the month maybe we could call it coolest playa of the month cuz that sounds bad ass what do u guys think

coolest playa of the month gets 5000 tc and maybe a cool icon next to their name like a dragon breathing fire with swords and some treasure beneath him like a piimp

and just for u ancient i'll answer these questions
I'd like to ask everyone a question: when you play the game does it still feel rewarding?
no it feels like my soul is being sucked out of my body and i get kinda depressed

Do you have anything you want to do in the game still, do you want more purpose?
making replays is the only legitimate part of this game imo but that shit is just as boring as playing mp cuz it takes too long

There are ideas like a free battlepass, just quests for rewards. isn't this already in the game lol

Another one that we've had is automated tourneys with different rewards, starts at 10 people in the lobby
10 people in a lobby is a pipe dream it's rare u can even get 5 people in the normal tourneys now
Last edited by unbandemon; Feb 2, 2022 at 08:00 PM. Reason: i'm locked in final answer