Wow, this is a lot. I have always loved music and always been listening to a lot of it, let me talk about my history of my music taste and stuff I like: So, I am not your typical music listener... I am what other may call a "hipster" in terms of what type of media I consume. I rarely listen to a band or an artist you may see on the radio or any music streaming network, ever since i was little, I was very interested in music, watching music videos every day on TV on channels like MTV and such, but, what brought me to love music as much as I do nowadays is video games. If you analyze all the music I listen, you can somehow link it to a past game I played. Now, for the interesting part, what music I like to listen: Always been a fan of electronic music, be it EDM (not nowadays since it has become very bland and generic imo), chiptune, drum and bass, synthwave, vaporwave, trance, progressive stuff, even ambient music. I am also a huge jazz fan, bossa nova, big bang, fusion and relatives. Even though I do listen to a lot of different types of music, it's rare that I get interested enough in an artist music that I search for their other work, it must really be something unique or extremely well made for me to look for more of the same artist. Being so influenced by video game music, it is obvious that I am listen to a lot of video game OSTs, which I will write another post ranking my favorites
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey