I'd been invited by a girl I was courting at the time to spend the week in her beachfront apartment with 4 of her friends, me being the only guy and the only cook because NONE of them knew how to cook, just your regular rich girl stuff, first day we arrived we brought out all the booze and all the stuff, I was 23 at the time and we had nothing but hormones and time to burn, so I took a mouthful of the brownies and then we went to one of the property's pool, it hit me there and I almost got paranoid since it was the first time I'd ever even met these 5 girls and I was there with them drinking and getting high.

I went to the bathroom and started doing pushups and talking to myself in the mirror telling me I am in control and I quickly locked in and stopped tweaking and had an amazing week.

I was looking forward to having a good story on the first time I'd ever gotten high and that was when I caved after being offered many times, it doesn't get better than old money beachfront property weeklong sex escapade