750 - 75%
1000 - 100%

First place - 50% to the winner
Second place - 30% to the second winner
Third place - 20% to the Third winner

Each round is best out of 3.

- TCD 1,2,3 Information

- TCD1 = Toribashcup Death 1

Everybody has to donate 1000tc, and so if it is 8slots the prize will be 8000tc. and the winner will win 8000tc
its only 1 time death and you are out.

- TCD2 = Toribashcup Death 2

Everybody has to donate 500tc, and so if it is 8 slots the prize will be 4000tc. and the winner will win 4000tc

- TCD3 = Toribashcup Death 3

Everybody has to donate 250tc, and so if it is 8 slots the prize will be 2000tc. and the winner will win 2000tc

- Total Rules -

(1) We do not answer question that is located on the thread here = STUPID QUESTION's
(2) We dont want people to cheat
(3) You have to use mirc to could play
(4) If you begin to say that you did pay TC and you didnt you will be banned permanantly, and you will not be able to play toribash
(5) In Toribashcup's we dont wanna hear the "F" And "N" Word or other stupid words (counts for any other offensive words)
(6) You have to be ready when you are playing, if u lose while afk there is no 2nd chance
(7) When a admin asks for silence listen to him, so he doesn't have to say it agian and agian
( To signup for the cup, you have to idle channel's #toribashcup / #toribash

i have made some alterations, i didn't add any rules cause i am not an admin and i don't have a say in the rules but i hope the alterations i made are more effective

K.Tiger
Last edited by RiseAgainst; Sep 2, 2007 at 11:08 PM.