View Single Post
I have 4 Possible Bugs Needing Fixed:

1) No Ghost. I wanted to try playing with no ghost on and it would re-apply my ghost every turn. I don't know if it's on purpose or not but its irritating.

2) Whisper Bug: I will find that my whispers work fine when I log in, but after I tab out once, it ruins my whisper function. I cant receive nor send whispers anymore.

3) Running at the beginning bug: When I run toribash, only about a half of the screen loads. When I minimize it then maximize it it fixes it temporarily; however, if I tab out to the forums and comeback, it returns to only being half seen.

4) Flames not really turned off: I read hamsters announcement that hitting /opt particles 0 will make it so I don't see flames. I have 5 flames right now. When I am on my non-gaming computer I cant really handle 5 flames so I hit /opt particles 0. Here is the problem: when you /opt particles 0, you do not get rid of the lag of the flames. I confirmed this with many other members. So I don't understand if I don't see the flames how they still are causing lag as if I did.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!