View Single Post
How to get minecraft, the creative version, for free!
First, Go to this website:
http://www.worldofminecraft.com/Mine...apper_Download

you will have to log in to the right, where it says user login. You can just use mine for the sake of not registering. This can also go to any user who is reading this, just use an /invade tag stating you used my user login.
username: DjPz
password: w5ht5ZQPnf
(this isn't my password for toribash, ofc.)

save that to your desktop, next, you will have to go to the second link, you will have to copy and paste it in your browser, it's bolded and says something about amazonaws. copy and paste than in your URL, and hit enter.
(it will automatically download.)

when you download this, extract the first zipped folder you downloaded to somewhere you won't forget it. Now, in the folder you unzipped: Double click it -> lib and paste the minecraft.jar file in the lib folder.

after you have done all of that, just go back and hit run. It will then start. Just use your toribash username, and any random password you want. Of course you will have to remember it! After this a list of servers will pop up. Of course you can go to any one of the servers you want. I perfer ~Eximious~.
scroll all the way to the bottom and start searching upwards to find it.

Happy minecrafting!

****PLEASE READ*****
I know this isn't toribash related, but quite a few people have asked me how to get it, so this would be the easiest way to do it since users don't have to register! you're welcome!

****EDIT*****
PLEASE, PLEASE remember, this is the FREE MINECRAFT CLIENT available to everyone. this is NOT the alpha/beta version available for purchase.

****2nd Edit*****
Fixed and edited.
Last edited by DjPz; Jan 8, 2011 at 04:48 AM.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.