View Single Post
Thread: Horse stance
Because your opinion is yours. What could you say to good sparrers that mastery this stance and they say this position is a key in the realism in Toribash ? What could you say to them when they perform kicks, jumps, running, etc. from this stance ?

I know most of people talk about horse stance since the tutorial I made. I would like to remind you that I used very little this position before sparrers better than I am talking about.

I practiced thailandese boxing during some years. If you do a low kick with your tibia on someone else tibia, you will just own yourself and you could say to your friends "Low kicks suck, it is just the best way to own yourself". But after some times, you hardeneg your leg and can perform correctly a low kick and own your opponent.

I talk about that.

You talk about "how most toribashers use it", I think its better to talk about the mastered version.

I noticed too some sparrers that have the same opinion as you about the horse stance do it. And most of them are too bad faith to recognize it.

I think in your opinion a horse stance = something sticked, kepts at least 30 frames. I still say no. Both feet on the ground with glutes a bit extended and knees slightly bends : horse stance. Its like that its called. It is very easy to do this stance without wanted it, just because its like that you land from a jump or stand back from a kick, then you use your feet that just landed on the ground to give an impulsion. Yes, you didn't wanted to do a horse stance, but its done.

There are a lot of ways to do it, saying the horse stance stick all spars looking the same, is the same that saying stop punchs, they are all the same.

Anyway, you seems still can't understand giving his opinion is different than answer to a question.
Last edited by Mocucha; Aug 17, 2013 at 04:03 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash