View Single Post
Thread: Horse stance
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
You are wrong on me. Find at least one person that seen me saying something like I am good at sparring or something like my advices are advanced. You are saying anything about me.
By the way, I find you heavily pretentious about myself. Opinions, opinions.

You describe me like a big asshole which only takes into account its own opinion and you are wrong.

I say it again, because it seems you don't get it : Tips involved in the video are NOT coming from me.

Be open ? Again, go ask people that already have asked tips from me, see if I say them "go make a horse stance". No, you are wrong.

My words are : Find your own style, your own way, try everything what you can, fix you limits to understand, break limites to understand.

You don't offend me since you say your truth and it don't fit with the reality.

I was talking about our both opinions to compare them, you talk about myself. I think you just had to empty your bag. Again, you confused mind.

Edit : Just go in multiplayer replays, go watch the last replay posted by Largekilla : BOA vs yellow guy. Just count how many horse stances they do each others. More than 10 each, in a single spar.

Isn't your style just horse stancing entire spars rotating your chest back and forth to punch?
I'm enjoying this, please go on.