View Single Post
Thanks for the tips. Considering I usually host tourneys, this would be a good way for me to learn more! ^_^ I will also be able give more now.

There are three ways to gain tc while hosting.
First, this way requires no effort at all. When you set /house <your name> You will automatically receive 10% of all lost bets. So if the person that loses has 10k bet on them, you will receive 1k in bet rakes.
Second, are the nudges. When someone pays you for a nudge, they will transfer the tc to your account via the shop, they should know how to do this, but you might need to tell them. Be sure to have the forums up on your transaction history so you can see when someones sends you nudge money, can be found here. TRANSACTION HISTORY.
Third, this would be betting. This one has a chance of you losing tc, but why host a betting server if you aren't willing to bet yourself! There isn't much fun without risks.

For the nudges, you should try explaining when to have 500tc-1000tc nudges. I would find an easy balance at 750tc in my opinion, but if it's not the right price, people tend to not buy them.

I hope my master idea help out. I don't read text that well, so...
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.