View Single Post
TBradio is really getting on my nerves
i don't even know why people still bother with this..

like, I paid for a nudge Vitta banned me for saying "suck my dick" to shockey as a joke, he even said it was fine and he was joking, then Vitta responds to me with "you know there are kids in this game? (how am I supposed to help it that there are kids in this game? as a matter of fact most kids in this game cuss anyways..)

I asked him to clear ban list and if he could nudge me back and he said I had to pay for another nudge which made me so frustrated.

Another experience is in the 1 million gabe tourney, they told Risk that the crowd had biased-opinions when they re-voted but when it was Killer vs Me the TBradio hosts were cp'ing " go go killer we're on your side etc" and "this is here to distract cjprick" mid-game.
and they almost banned everyone who sided with me.

Anyways, forget about that, today, I purchased a nudge in that TBradio server, all I literally said was "TBradio_nudgeline" & "wtf" I said wtf because the bot said the nudgeline was below roller408 and it nudged me below filosofia.

okay, and as soon as I get nudged the operator bans me..
then I get on an alt and ask why I was banned and then the operator bans me again.
I give it a few minutes and get back in there with an alt, this time I literally just go in there to ask why they banned me, then a different operator bans me again, what I hate about the most about these operators is they won't even tell me why they ban me, they just ban me.. like, i'd be fine if they're like "sorry cj we('re) banning/banned you because ____________"

And i'm not the only one with this problem..most of my friends hate some (not all, some are actually very nice like N3WB)operators because of these reasons and possibly more because of these, they think they're hot-shit now because they host tbradio etc..

Last edited by cjslick; Jul 28, 2014 at 08:38 PM.