It's not a bad intro, a little bulky in format, but im no format wiz cuz mine is bad too but the premise is fairly sound, albeit mundane.

I think a few paragraphs could be partitioned, and additional spacing to create a major* and minor paragraph structure. similar to how i am creating now, but on the larger story-scale you are working with; notice this is a major, whereas previous is, although just one sentence, a minor paragraph.
The additional vertical spacing is what separates them, and the next will be another minor paragraph.

The double spaced breaks helps create partitions in the structure of the literature. I like double spacing after each sentence also, but that is personal, i think. Your story has potential, and you are talented, just maintain structure.

*Your current post:

Is one, huge, major paragraph. Made up of what looks like 6 paragraphs.

Here, you could have 2 minor paragraphs and one major made of 4 or 5 paragraphs.

A minor could be 5 paragraphs, for example, to 8 in a major. or so, i follow the fibbonacci sequence obsessively... so i would keep the 1.61 ratio (89:144, 987:1597, 6765:10946, 63245986:102334155 etc.)

Last edited by SuicideDo; Oct 10, 2015 at 06:20 PM.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.