Originally Posted by Ukephile View Post
Most of the released mods are for sparring and parkours.
So is that server going to feature mostly fighting mods like aikido, abd, lenshu, wushu, etc. (of course new ones) or also sparring and parkour mods. Because i haven`t seen a official sparring server yet and i don`t know if people would join such servers.
I guess they would want to be op to change the gamerules.
So giving the two guys which are playing a "beta op" which allows them to change the gamerules but doesn't allow them to do the hotseat and kick command.

having a public server for parkour/sparring mods sounds interesting, but I don't think it would work, mainly because the queue would take FFOOORREEVVEEERRR (meaning it would be better suited to a private server). Also, the 'beta op' thing you suggest is beyond our control, that would have to be a hampa-addition.

Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
I'm sure feedback in some thread (this one?) would be more than enough. I can't imagine you'd need to implement any new features for that.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss your thoughts on whichever mod currently occupies publicfeatured

speaking of which, an announcement...

NEWS

Messer_fighting has been given its own public server as a trial, since it was overwhelmingly popular in the publicfeatured room.

On trial in publicfeatured for this week: slambo_x.tbm, please go and try it out. Other mod suggestions on this thread have and will continue to be noted.

Thank you for all who have been trying out the new mods!
Last edited by Moop; Jan 9, 2016 at 12:33 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave