View Single Post
Kozmonaut: Best replay?
I don’t know. But the replays that I enjoyed the most making where the sports replays and the long distance skeet ones. And no I don’t have any replays, I lost them all.

How old am I? 26.

Thanks.

Do you play any other mods besides sparring mods?
Right now if I got to play toribash it would be either quick aikido or random fun mods.

Denilumi: whats ur favourite other game ? (not toribash)

Uuu, hard one. There are way to many good games to pick just one. In general I love single player rpg’s or action adventure games. I’m all about the immersion, the role play. The problem that I have is that in order for me to play an rpg I need at least 3 – 5 hours of complete free time and I need to be relaxed as well. I can’t play if Im stressed out about school or work. So these days I rarely get a chance to play any rpg.

So what do I play when I’m free? Rocket league and darksouls 3(pvp) Just multyplayer games that don’t require any invesment other than a few mindless fun matches/fights.

what do you do in your free time? ( when u dont have job or idk)
Most of my free time I spend it with my gf. Other than that, go to the Gym, play tennis and video games.

what was something that u always wanted to do in toribash but u still havent done it?
Making a movie.

Tsuion: I love you too man. Btw aren’t you like a pro replay maker? I think I’ve seen your replays in videos. Your name rings a lot of bells.

Well have in mind that I got the game in 2009, even though I enjoyed every hour that I invested in this game. It’s not as fun as it used to be, you can say I got burned out of it.

What did you draw motivation from as you were in your prime?
Hmm.. well since I was never a perfectionist or some one that would spend a lot of time on a replay, so I was always motivated to do new things that I’ve never seen in toribash.
For example I remember when I saw this video

and I thought to my self “hey I want to try that in TB” so I did the soccer replays and so on and so forth.
But the most important thing was that in my case I got a lot of positive reinforcement from the community. And well as social beings you can’t deny how much that affects your motivation no matter what you are doing.

Loganwburd: can I spar with you?
Sorry bro, I don't think I'll ever get back in to sparring.

JinJe: Have you quit Toribash?
Well even tho I don't play the game any more I still check the forums from time to time so I guess not.
Last edited by largeKilla; Sep 19, 2016 at 08:23 PM.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud