View Single Post
Thread: [Forum] Marketplace
Stuff that got added today:

• Advanced search options (WIP)

"Load more" buttons do not yet work reliably with search, this will be fixed tomorrow or later this week.

• "My offer" listings displayed on home have clickable item names that bring up their pages on market
  • More item information on item pages
  • "View in shop" button on item pages
  • Red/green color coding on discount text for sale offers

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
being able to specify if you want glow or not when requesting to buy an item

Very unlikely to get added, for any items with upgrades/effects/textures you'll need to surf through sale offers if you want to buy a specific version. There are 3 effect types with different upgrades and colors available now and those will keep getting added in future, so this will only lead to purchase requests that are impossible to fulfill.

Originally Posted by pusga
some sorting options in one's own shop page would be useful as well, or a search form similar to the old one (keyword & seller & max qi & max price)

Sorting options on shop page will be added this week, yes.

show all listings of an item in its page.

Will add a limit option there tomorrow - it's already available if you specify limit in address bar manually but didn't have a proper gui switch.
Also fixed the "no more offers" bug when there actually was more offers.

The third and fourth in particular are related to this - I accidentally typed a really long number in a sale request price for some marine item, and it won't show up in the item page

Have you resolved this? Checked your offers earlier today and there were no marine items with abnormally high prices.

There's also this strange bug when I try to type certain values

Not a bug, sale tax is calculated as seller price + 10% which is then rounded - this leads to some prices not being an option for buyers (e.g. 14 TC + 10% would be 15.4 which is rounded to 15, but 15 TC + 10% is 16.5 which gets rounded to 17, skipping 16 TC end price).

Originally Posted by joope1
I guess the current search position is fine, but took me a while to notice it even is there. So I suppose it would be easier to notice for new users if it was actually on the main content area of the page.

The idea is to keep search bar uniform for all new style pages. It's extended by default compared to regular search on forums, so I hope it should be relatively hard to miss for most users.
Last edited by sir; Sep 13, 2021 at 05:54 PM.