View Single Post
Thread: [Official] BATTLEPASS: MAY
Originally Posted by Sora View Post

1. Too short for veteran players.
It can be completed within a day if you put your mind to it. The quests are just too short sometimes + you can't run out of them at all. It was supposed to be a monthly event but it's just too short. Playing around with the quests can fix this problem.

2. The quests are too easy and repetitive.
This is not really a problem for everyone or perhaps I'm the only one who is bothered by it. Most of the quests I completed were the same. There was no difference between level 5 and level 20. The win 5 times quest I completed around 10 times and the rest was always either dismember a player, play 10 games, play 20 games, play 40 games. Also the quests overlap so if you complete the play 40 games you basically complete the other two I mentioned. I think its okay to add more levels, better rewards and make it increasingly harder as you progress for example by adding more specific quests: Decapitate your opponent in aikido.tbm, reach 50000 points in one round etc, etc.

You can make it a good weeks long event with worthy rewards.

We're looking into it right now, and though we didn't expect people to have such ease completing the whole event that was meant to take a month in a few days (unless they bought levels with ST, you cheeky babes), it's nice to see people as dedicated! Expect some changes for the next month, hopefully they'll make it engaging for longer.

We could have quests be more difficult for veterans, but then what would be the point in forcing people to do more for the same outcome. At the end of the day we have other ideas on how to engage those that are truly on the grind. To see what we have in store you'll have to wait a bit longer, but I promise it's really worth the wait!