View Single Post
Originally Posted by cjslick View Post
that has nothing to do with what I literally just said, and 'proceeded to rig that very poll in favor of redoing the match after you lost? who started the poll exactly? you operators, and me rigging? who was saying '10k for each person who votes on me? killer, I dont care if only 1 person voted on him, the fact that he still said it stands, and i could really care less about killer and the tournament right now, i'm talking about what you were cp'ing during the match which was totally unecessary then calling the crowd biased

The person using the /cp wasnt actually any of the TBRadio members, for your information. We were all in a call at the time and I am glad to inform you it wasnt us. Also the poll I am talking about was the poll we put up using strawpoll that we originally used to have the finals rematch between you and him after you argued you had won for about half an hour. As for the 10k thing killer said, it was quite obviously a joke and the votes were still a landslide in your favor.

Also, read the first part of your original post where you mentioned that exact server.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.