Originally Posted by dotproduct View Post
The latest version only has the timer in multiplayer, but not in freeplay. Or at least, that's how it's supposed to work and how it works for me. It's working backward for you, you say? I'll check into that, thanks for the report.

Fair enough, I had the version just before it.

Originally Posted by dotproduct View Post
Also, I'll change the playerName variable to a playerName() function that queries get_player_info(0).name. Do you think that'll take care of the clan tag issue? I'm not in a clan so I can't really test that myself.

This will solve the issue of having to change the name between single and multiplayer, but the user is not always Tori (which is the player data grabbed by the zero index of get_player_info).

I just checked the script for the ingame Torishop since it uses the logged in users data and noticed a few functions that are not documented. get_master().master.nick seems to be the function that you're looking for. Unfortunately, it does not include the clan tag, but it's just a matter of removing the clan tag from the username when you're checking if the user is playing.

EDIT: Just a forewarning, get_master().master.nick apparently echos the value for no reason. I don't really think it's that big of a deal given the amount of output your script already gives, but don't get stumped over it.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today