II---What is a clan?
III---How do I join one?
IV---How do I display my clan?
V---Creating a clan?
VI---Clan Requirements
VII---Dead clan?
VIII---Invite Only
IX---Credits

Lately I've been playing the demo servers a bit (Just to see how demoers fight and such) and I got the question a few times "What is a clan?" so I created this tutorial, happy reading, y'all!

A clan is a group of Toribash players, who have joined together and are a team, they have leaders, co-leaders and all sorts of different member types.

To join a clan you can usually go find the leader and ask him if you can join, if they aren't a noob clan they'll test you, to see if you're good and trustworthy. If you pass, then great!

You can display your clan by putting them in special brackets, like these [ ]. Please note that ( ) aren't the right ones! If you were called Randomdude340 and your clan was [WESUCK], your name would be [WESUCK]Randomdude340.

You didnt think clans just magically appeared, did you? Of course not! To create a clan you must post in the clan talk section of this forum, there are special requirements for creating a clan (We'll cover that next!).

There are a few set of rules for creating a clan, such as seven registered members and a good story, for the full list click there ---> http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=4705.0

A dead clan is a clan that is inactive, or has lost many members, instead of deleting the clan board, we put it in the recycle bin for historical purposes.

An invite only clan is a clan that you cant tryout for, they'll invite you, and example of one of these in bncy

Myself...

Hampa
(MORE COMING SOON)