the thing that got me into toribash in the first place was a video by markiplier, which i actually stumbled upon by accident. this was back when i was still in the 'OMG MINECRAFT SO FUN' stage of my life (i guess I'm still there kinda) and i was watching a minecraft vid and i saw this video called TORIBASH | THIS IS SO FUN and i was like, hmm, mine craft or this other thing, and i had my mouse hovered over the toribash vid then i decided, nah ill watch more minecraft, but i didn't move my mouse and i clicked on toribash and i downloaded it and got it the next day.

now on my first month of playing toribash i spent 99% of my time watching replays, and the one that really stood out to me was actually ND - Rwawmp in the Swawmp by NearlyDead. it was just something about the arms moving up and down and how fast the spins were and how smoothly it flowed. that was the replay that made me think 'i want to do this' and i immediately started making replays. it was a slow and fast start for me because i knew how all the joints worked and movement and stuff, but i was never that good.

i then started looking at other stuff and i somehow found out about this channel named Mocucha Toribash and saw all these videos about these people named Oblivion and largekilla and Swexx and i tried my hardest to imitate them and be on their level. A main thing also was i watched mocuchas how to free run tutorial and it said 'look at replays of your favorite replay makers and see how they play, then branch off of them' or something like that and then at the end of november i finally found out about the forums. and i looked at these replays threads and had more inspiration, and more to imitate. i found a lot from pusga, larfen, but i took a lot from -30 replays, i can't remember who made them but i remembered smiling ear to ear when i found them

nothing much happened from there except for extreme amounts of improvement. and then february 8th i made a replay thread. a big thing to point out is that i always try to copy other replay makers not only by looking at their replays, but lping myself as them, i still do this whenever i make replays. basically my logic is that i want to look cool while i look cool. and here i am today close to getting into this org, (at least according to Nearly) which was one of my main goals when i found the forums.

since I've never stopped improving and never stopped looking up to different people, i think that no matter how much you idol someone or how many people you idol, as long as you don't ever think you've reached your peak, you won't stop improving. I've spent every minute i can of everyday i have playing this game and still, i won't stop getting better

i should have spent the time writing this doing homework i was about to finish :P
Last edited by BquadZ7550; Jan 12, 2016 at 02:13 AM.