View Single Post
Thread: [Official Rules] [README]Art Rules (UPDATED 19/06/17)
tag's are necesary, the reason we close the threads is because theres no other way to bring accross our point that PEOPLE MUST READ THE RULES. its an easy way to identify those that we need to keep an eye on/help give some advice to.
atleast twice a day i PM some people/new kids warning them about their lack of rule knowledge. people who post threads without tags fall into that bracket sometimes.
people dont read them. we punish them for it. if they forget, they can ask us to add them if we havent closed it by that stage.
i dont see an issue with the tags.

threads that have not been posted on in 2 or 3 days are generally 3 or 4 pages back. we have to set a limit. im willing to extend it to 5 days, no more. i cannot moderate 4 pages of art board by myself, unless the smods/admins want to give me some help maybe? i know im doing an ok job of keeping it covered, but some help from someone who's going to check the board a little more thouroughly might help...
(yes im saying that in public. ive asked the admins for another mod befor and got no response.)

the CnC rule doesnt get enforced too strictly. we only usually have issues with those "lol nice 10/10" comments, which i deleted TWENTY of this morning.
no issues with it.

the dont copy paste rule i have no issue with, if maple wants to close them all, he can do that himself.
(yes im also being quite blunt on that one aswell)

56k warning isnt really a 56k warning. i have a cap limit to worry about at work and a slow line at home, id liked to be warned about massive/many images inside threads. seeing as i open every single thread that gets posted, it can take quite a toll my line.
id like to have that rule put back in.
make my life easier.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-