View Single Post
Tried it for a few minutes, a few things to note are:

1) It wasn't very intuitive going back from the menu to the game again. Like, instead of just clicking on the empty spaces to immediately resume playing, I had to press the "close menu" tab to get back to the game.

2) Was caught off guard by the non-inverted camera. Might be nice to have a setting that allows user to choose if they want the camera to be inverted or not. (Might just be me though)

3) Clicking on the joints was quite okay, has a similar feel to clicking the joints with the mouse

Edit: After trying it in mp, its quite hard to click the joints as fast as I would with a mouse. The joints just seems too small to click accurately

4) For some reason it autosaves replays? I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen, or if there's a way to make it not do this.

5) Commands seems to work fine, though I've only tried /en, /sp, and /opt

6) Battery consumption as of now is not very good. Lost 10-12% battery in 30 minutes ish while using iPhone 14 pro max

Those are just some things I would like to mention from my first impressions of the version, might add more feedback as I play the game more.
Last edited by Loona; Mar 13, 2023 at 05:04 PM.