View Single Post
This guy ---> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=350378

Figured out how to make this mod work with other scripts and actually had a script to do so. But toribash updated and broke it.

Originally Posted by CayDay47 View Post
Is there any way to make this multiple-script user friendly? I can recognize that when Toribash starts up, it loads this immediately. I have had a look at the source code, and realised that it writes to the profile.

I have experimented around, for my multiple-script runner script uses the command
/autorun [script name]
to automatically run a script at the start of each session.

I was able to remove the line of code
/ls atmo/src/atmosphere.lua
from the profile file (which, I recognize, is what the setup writes in), and do the /autorun command in Toribash with the multiple scripts script so that it does not overrun the multiplescript's automatic run.

It may be possible that you may want to, for the sake of our non-coding friends, to make it multiple-script friendly in a similar way.

NB: The script, when run with a specific atmosphere in play (such as Winter - Storm), slows my fps WAY down, maybe even below 20-15 frames per second. Any possible way you could prevent this from happening? e.g. compressing the code, shortening it, etc.

I would be willing to bet that he would have some GREAT info on how to achieve this. I would do it myself but allass, I do models and textures. Not code.