Originally Posted by xDoBbYx View Post
Good tutorial, good for newcomers trying to understand the physics of Toribash.

Originally Posted by monster3 View Post
wow this is a very impressive tutorial. this should become manditory to read before playing your first game of toribash. this should help all the newcomers become much better players faster. very good job.

Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Nice tutorial.

Thanks for the praise everyone!

Hardily average, more like advanced.

Well I'm pretty sure with my first chapter I just mentioned most of the things you learn in the white-orange belt stage - while in the second I'm scratching upon a few things an average orange/green belt would learn in aikido. It's just said abstractly - as I can't exactly write down exactly what happens in the game without using some abstract terms, if I tried, I/the reader would very quickly lose the general idea of how all of the skills work together in aikido. Unforuntently, this means the tutorial sounds harder than it really is - a side effect caused by the use of abstract terms.

Though, in regards to it becoming a mandatory read - No. People sometimes want to find their own ways about the game, like everyone who got by without this tutorial. I'd say it should be an optional read, like it is now.

Well I don't want to be a nazi and force people my tutorial - it's just there as a 'gift' that they don't have to use.

I also strongly believe in the fact if you don't read tutorials and find everything out by yourself then you'd be able to understand moves better. As such, it would be very mean to not give people the chance to get the most out of their talent.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'