View Single Post
Thread: [Game] How to free run
Originally Posted by Crokadilla View Post
This shit is really starting to piss me off. I have run a decent way in spars before and been able to do it alright, but I started trying this kind of stuff out for parkour. However, going off of this video and other instructions I can only make it a couple steps! And shitty, desperate ones at that! In addition, spar.tbm and xspar.tbm both wont load. Whenever i double click on them, a subcategory called Test_2.tbm comes up, and that doesn't work at all! On top of all this, whenever I try to change the gamerules to make gravity -30 instead of that stupid -9.82, it says that it is changed, but I get the feeling in game that it has not. For instance, I went through Mocucha's first few minutes of his tutorial piece by minute fucking piece after I couldn't do it myself and it still would not work! Even when I replicated his first few steps EXACTLY. WTF is wrong? Do I need to reinstall toribash?

A simple way to fix this. I do not believe anyone else knows so far, or at least no one has mentioned it.

Simply find your toribash mod folder (if you need more details on this PM me), and open the folder. Now, open toribash. Hit CTRL + M. All of the green folders on top of all of them mods. You must search for those in your mods folder and DELETE THEM ALL. They tend to reappear, so you just have to keep deleting them. But if you delete them, you will be able to load all mods.