View Single Post
Thread: 4.7 Beta 1
and yeah ball axis grab with grab threshold. can be done with backward compatibility by creating new grab flag (0 by default - fixed line connection, 1 - ball axis (360,360,360) )
and grab threshold by ( 0 by default - unbreakable, 100 - force required to break etc, based on same characteristic as joints strength )

i'm pretty sure it will be an actual step forward if we will have these changes + mod cathegorization.

may be built in atmospheres script used as arenas which was suggested by us long time ago aswell.. meh, as far as i can recall it was mostly about additional players customization, but i assume it's way better idea to make mods bound to atmospheres for better visual representation, so you will have a dojo etc for dojo mods like aikido, and some other stuff for striking mods etc.

all what really needs to be done is getting rid of thousands of mods. the less mods avaible - the less dispersed community is.

people will eb still able to make and promote their mods, but to make em official these mods should be verified and accepted.

so we will have an actually playable pack mods available for new players.
and of course mod categorizing. "beginner" "pro" "elite" n shit sounds lame, but this type of thing should be also used for mods categorization.
Last edited by snake; Jan 11, 2014 at 02:24 PM.