Originally Posted by Gum View Post
It is not a windows issue, it is an issue with intel graphics drivers

in fact, it is a problem with specific WINDOWS drivers for intel graphical chipsets.

a driver is a modular translator, of sorts. it allows the rest of the operating system to go through it to interface with the hardware (or virtual devices, in some cases) and is an integral part of the windows processing environment. due to the fact that drivers, in the case of major operating systems, are built for one environment and only that one, they can and should, in most circumstances, be viewed as a part of the operating system it belongs to.

one does not say that the gpu is not a part of their computer because it is not absolute. one can change their gpu, or even their cpu, just like one can replace the drivers. so in fact, it IS a windows issue, and is made even more so by the fact that it is obviously exclusive to windows.
-----
Originally Posted by iPoor View Post
hey
today i want to duel 80k with TheWolff
then ililtay come and ask me to duel with him then i said "i just want to duel with TheWolff" and TheWolff asked him to not joining the duel
then TheWolff and me start dueling then i lose
and when i want to off the duel mode ililtay suddenly enter and the duel start again then i said "wth?!" and TheWolff asked me to off the duel mode but as you know i cant
and then i lose i asked him to send back my 80k TC but he dont want to please ask him to

excuse me, but you may find more help if you were to directly contact a moderator, as only a moderator would be able to enforce anything.

it really does not belong here. this is a thread specifically for a discussion of, and hopeful solution to, a severe problem many users have been having. you are obviously unaffected if you can dual, so please refrain from useless posts on threads they should not be on.

from what i understand, thats against forum rules.
Last edited by leviathan9; Jun 22, 2012 at 06:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump