View Single Post
first things first, nice set

moving onto the replay!

the opener was ok, but it didnt do much for you in terms of creating speed or power. I mean it kinda put you in a push off position, but those have been overused a lot. Not bad though. I feel like you could have generated more speed with timing things different, but you got enough for the next kick which was good.

Transition was nice and really flowy, I dig it dude

Pull kicks aren't my cup of tea but its still quite nice. I would have opted for getting both cores, but I guess its a style thing.

next kick was kinda bad because you should never really kick with the shins. It doesnt transfer as much power and you can't get a good ghost with it meaning your booms won't be nearly as good.

cool skeet, but it kinda looks like you added it in last second.

pose was perfect though gj

overall its a decent replay, but I feel you could do more things to make the replay more "you". I think I talked about it in my last cnc, but again it will come once you make a bunch of these things. You are definitely improving though, and you got the basics of booming down, so with a little practice you'll be great in no time.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/