View Single Post
Thread: [Official] Market Outreach
I think TC Boosters and the Qi Booster provide a poor value proposition compared to buying TC or buying Qi and should be reevaluated. I could buy a Qi booster and have an increased incentive to play for a month but be capped at a potential 6k Qi if I hit the Qi cap EVERY DAY. Or I could spend $4 more and miss out on a potential 1k Qi but never have to play a game. I could buy a 10k TC booster for $100 and earn 1kk TC if I hit the win limit for the day, or I could buy 2kk+ (depending on rates) from a TC seller and never have to play a game. The value of the 1000 TC is slightly better at a potential 3kk if the win limit is hit every day for a month, but often deals are made when buying large amounts of TC from a seller and I'm sure the gap could be closed here too.

In terms of the new market, I'd like to be prompted to recreate a purchase request once it's fulfilled. It's a drag creating a bunch of purchase requests so if it was possible to immediately recreate a purchase request with a click once it's fulfilled it would remove the need for multiple requests. On that note a persistent shop notification area would be great, there is unused space in the UI that could be used for this. The recreate button could live there for reupping purchase requests too.

The ability to filter by Qi and price in the shop. On the topic of the shop, it obviously hasn't received the same overhaul as the market. Will the forum shop be phased out in favor of the client?

A credit in the description of a 3d item if it was created by a user. I only recently found out about the Nabi Partner System while looking at someones transaction history. There's no way for a budding item forger to find out which items a particular user has created for an idea of what makes a popular 3d item.

A way to see all 3d items in existence. Whether they are no longer available, event items or one offs. There are stock numbers, item images and descriptions sitting there for those willing to search for a link to the Torishop in someones inventory. Why not just make that information available to the users?

Will Season exclusive items ever become generally available? If not, fine, no big deal, but not having any indication of their existence outside of digging through an inventory or sifting through news threads is mildly confusing.
Last edited by Corey; Jan 26, 2023 at 12:08 AM.