View Single Post
Tricking_Style - Starts with a sideswipe vanish aerial, irl transitions have always been my favorite to watch in toribash so i respect the vanish and pop tricks. The only thing that really stands out to me is when landing the first aerial, you swing into the first cork with your right leg as the plant leg. Since you started the replay left-twisting, everything from this point on is technically considered a "darkside" trick as after the first two tricks you switch to right-twist for the rest of the replay (landing on left-leg from the aerial would continue the left-twisting momentum). Nothing about this is particular badly done, but irl you dont really see someone start a combo twisting one way and switch half-way.

Although you did a lot of corks, each one was on a different axis and you also variated a couple them. I would like to see more cork variations in the future! With the amount of momentum at the end, I would have loved to see a crazy variation that is your "ender". The cork to knee, for me, kinda makes it feel like an unfinished combo. Your sense of flow and control is good though so keep experimenting.

I cant really comment on the madmans too much as I mainly do tricking and I'm still working on getting better at them myself, you have some really neat openers but may need to work on your boomhits. The doubleknee is rush was particularly sweet.

Do more tricking! You have a unique style and i'd like to see more from you!
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]