First time i saw a screamer was at my ex-friends house... I was dumb enough to listen to my friend when he told me to be close enough to the screen to touch it with my nose, and when the scream came, i literally flew half a meter into the air and landed right on my arse without it even hurting. Keep in mind, i was standing up while watching it, without any chair behind me, making the fall 1+ meters. And guess what? I laughed thereafter.

However, ever since i saw an evil screamer on Ebaumsworld, i've feared them greatly. After watching that screamer, i immediately recoiled from the screen, and proceeded to tremble from the shock, to such a degree that i had to ask my brother to go over and close the screen. My nerves were WRECKED. That screamer was a lot worse than the first one i saw, because the image was shocking in and of itself, and it appeared VERY suddenly, in the middle of a "love song". Accompanied by a scream, of course. It seriously didn't help that i get frightened by screams in general, either.

As a good rule of thumb, avoid things that go "hay look at this thing for some time" and "hay spot differences in these images". I've saved myself from many screamers by avoiding such things.

Also, would you please remove those [img] tags? ._.

Edit: So basically, after flying away from the screen, my heart's pounding like hell and i'm generally trembling.
Last edited by Shook; Feb 17, 2009 at 08:59 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol