View Single Post
Wow, I’ve been gone from the community for a bit and this really caught me off guard. Wasn’t ready for tears this early in the morning.

Me and Static first met around 2015, when I was running the tricktionary and he was very excited to be a part of it, completing many tricks and propelling the tricktionary further into the toribash spotlight. We grew fairly close over the years due to our love of toribash tricking. Throughout the years, as real life crept in we grew further apart but I always saw him as a close friend and someone who had just as much love for the community as he did for the game itself.

We were around the same age and I remember vividly the long nights and Skype calls we used to have while working on replays or just talking about all around toribash bullshittery. Thinking back on these conversations this morning makes me wish I would have had more time to say things to him.

Always hurts to see someone young go, hurts even more to see someone go that was part of my younger life and a shining light for the community. I will never forget you bro, your name has been in my forum posts since we became friends and it will stay there until the day these forums go offline.

Fly high, Static, you will be missed bro
Last edited by Chilledon; Nov 5, 2022 at 01:33 PM.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]