View Single Post
I haven't made a post here yet, primarily because I'm still to this day at a loss for words when it comes to the news of Static passing. I made a post on his initial memorial thread TANG made, but he deserves more words than I can put onto this forum.

I met static years ago, around the middle of 2018. I used to make replays, albeit really bad ones but Static was always a huge inspiration for me to keep pushing forward and to keep trying despite how difficult it may be, and how much I wanted to give up. He was always a very bright, welcoming, and kind soul, one with a heart made of pure gold. Besides the help he gave me with the game, he was also there for me when I needed him most outside of it as well, being there for me when I needed comfort or someone to talk to, there for me when no one else was, there for me when I needed someone the most. Static wasn't just another player, he wasn't just some staff, wasn't just some clan member. He was one of the most amazing people the game has ever seen since it's creation in 2006, not only because of his talent, but also because the amount of care and attention he gave the community itself.

I can't say more than the tens of people who have said things in this thread already. I'm horrible with words. But what I can say is Static will live forever onwards in my memories, not just as a player, or friend, but as a brother. If anyone fits the description of "Legend", it's static.

Fly high Chris.