View Single Post
Ah! Fair enough, I have a better understanding of what you're trying to do now.

If I'm correct, LuaSocket includes a core.dll file that you could potentially inject into toribash.exe. I have absolutely zero experience with that so I couldn't really help you there (and honestly I don't even know if it's technically allowed, but eh), but a little research on DLL injection may point you in the right direction.

Other than that, probably the way that I would do it is a direct socket connection to the game server via Python. As the client-to-server communication is entirely unencrypted, yes it is possible to send and receive data as if you were a Toribash client. You'd have to familiarize yourself with the protocol (it isn't too difficult, use Wireshark or something) but in theory I think it's possible. From what I know there isn't any complete documentation on the server protocol.

As a last resort, maybe you could try some clever workaround using text files (e.g. writing moves as they happen to a text file while running a Python script that reads the file every second or so, does what it needs to, and writes another file that the Lua script could read before executing a move). I realize that both of these options sound pretty tedious, but I don't have much knowledge on this general subject, as in the past most people have generally just worked with what they had.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today