Originally Posted by ryuu View Post
I enjoy listening to 1 A.M Study Session �� - [lofi hip hop/chill beats] while at work

love some good instrumental hip hop, been wanting to check out kenny beats' new album its been sitting here on my tabs for a while now.

i was just downstairs listening to marty robbins' gunfighter ballads and trail songs an album i have owned on vinyl for many years but never really listened to. i have to say i was FLOORED by how good it was! the care put into the composition of every song is great, all very very catchy songs with unique melodies especially for this time period i feel like thats a very rare thing. the stories these songs told too wow it was so vivid its just like marty is there in person with you telling his stories. i see now why cowboy culture in movies and stuff is so prevalent its because of this amazing album! the melody on they're hanging me tonight is so so so so good, and not to mention the melody on the classic big iron. amazing guitar work too very good tones, set the precedent for the cowboy vibe for sure.

cowboy swag

Last edited by Nurse; Dec 24, 2022 at 11:53 PM.
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify