View Single Post

Machine name: Google/Samsung Nexus S I9020A
Android version: Android 2.3.6
(Original ROM, no root)

I've only partially filled out the .xls report, as of this post. Waiting on some overnight training before I can post the full breakdown. Here's some of the non-Ok cells I've found so far:

B3: "Displays username in top right corner" - First attempt gave a generic "username" title upon first online connection. After one restart, the proper name was visible and has stayed visible since.

B5: "Credits 100, Gold 1" - I started with 100 credits and 20 Qi coins. Gold seems to be a deprecated term.

B101: "Verify if [Post Game Screen] is centered" - The text is centered, but the victory image (trophy and text box) are noticeably offset too far to the left of the screen's true center.

B161: "Verify ragdolls don't disappear after you click the menu button" - Ragdolls are hidden when menu screen is open, but blood spatter and other effects remain visible in the background. Everything returns to screen once menu is closed. Could be intentional behavior.

FPS is nice, high and stable. Sound is stable. The issue noted by others earlier in the thread about having to "force" the menu open by pressing the phone's settings button is confirmed for my phone as well.