I would like to contribute :

Contacts management :

When you are about to get a shot, it is very dangerous to change his move for something fast. In fact, you can make quite ugly view contact (touching shoulder instead of the head, for example) just because you have changed at the last moment. If you see that your opponent is going to touch you in 10 to 20 frames, do not change too much (for that, you must acquire the vision of the game, of course), remain passive until the shot is given. Remain passive does not want more say do not move like a man paralyzed. In a spar normally happens, the one that hit announced his shot, which also allows you to be aware of it.

With experience, you will be able to determine how many frames your shot will take for touching, as it is sometimes necessary to exchange the turnframes to a value less than 10. If you are willing to give such a blow to someone which lands a jump, put 5 frames not only to be sure to hit properly (while not losing his own balance, of course) but also to relax in maximum arm strikes to avoid losing his balance to that takes the hit.

When you're not sure of the result of a contact, do not hesitate to turnframes one to see the result and act accordingly.

Finally, I repeat, have to deal with someone who seems invincible despite repeated blows to his nose seems to mean that this person does not have a great vision of the game. Before pressing space, before changing your movement, move the camera, look at what the other is doing, how the move will affect you. If you see he's about to jump (or better, he tells you) and you're given a side kick, try to pass below, use its movement to create a beautiful dodge movement.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash