View Single Post
Coca cola: Nice buildup as Larfen said. Your legs are just a little stiff during the spin backwards and there's a tiny twitch before you lunge up. Awesome boom, although you could've followed through more. You just kinda let your foot slide against what's left of uke instead of kicking through uke. I really like the follow-up kick too, the way it rips the torso apart with all the pieces flying in a fanned-out pattern. Spinning into the pose is noticeably stiff and twitchy, although it looks better when you watch it with Uke in the background so you can't see the awkward knees-together legs. The final scoot to the actual pose is stylish though.

Elephant having a nap: Just movement-wise this is definitely not flawless. I can see you moving in increments, although you're not exactly twitchy. You should "mask" your chest movement, especially reversing the rotation, with other joints like pecs. not only does this look more seamless, but it also makes use of the momentum of the other body parts to generate even more power with the same spins. You also speed up from a near-standstill just before the kick, which makes it disconnected from the buildup. The hit is a good solid boomhit, nothing special, nothing wrong with it either. I agree with Irrita about the flight backwards, you're a bit too limp. I think just a bit of pec work to accentuate the arm movement would help a lot. Nice pose, as usual.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!